Sunday, November 22, 2009

Early Christmas? Exiting news! Two completely different topics in one exciting post!

Hello Kittens! (I know that this intro sounds weird but hey, that's me!)

So everyone knows that Thanksgiving is this Thursday right? Yeah I thought so. So how come everyone is so absorbed with Christmas already???????? I mean your walking into the stores and Christmas music is playing but Thanksgiving isn't even close yet. People can be very weird. I think it should be a law that there can be no Christmas music between the period of Halloween and Thanksgiving. I just wish people weren't in such a hurry to get to the next thing when they should just stop and BE THANKFUL! (da da DA!) :)

Anyway, I have some exciting news! Today the parts were announced for the play I am going to be in, Suessical the Musical. I got the part of Mrs. Mayor a main role!!!! Yay!! :) I am very happy. Hope you people are doing good out there. You people following my blog feel free to post exciting new things that are happening to you!

Bye now! See ya real soon! (Anyone who knows who Mickey Mouse is will get this joke :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamster Fun!