Sunday, October 18, 2009

Clothes and Cooking

Hey Everybody!

OK, yeah I know, cooking and clothes two completely different subjects but at least they both start with C. (blush) Anyway, they are just two topics that I wanted to talk about.

Anyway, on the clothes subject, we just recently threw away A LOT of my old clothing and went out to get some new shirts and pants. Of course, we ended up spending a fortune and a lot of cute things were either jaw dropping expensive or not in my size. We did end up with some really cute things that I love though!

On the cooking subject, today I cooked a gourmet meal for my family. I made Cinnimon Apple Grilled Cheese, which was suprisingly better then I expected, and some Marshmellow Chocolate Squares, which were like indoor smores. Guess what else, I was wearing one of my new shirts and because I am me I SPILLED CHOCOLATE ON THE FRONT! Sigh. I think it will be OK though.

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamster Fun!